The Tammy ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco Era circa 1930’s. The ring showcases an icy-white .25 carat old European cut diamond with F color, VS2 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by 6 single cut diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in platinum, completed with milgrain engravings. A consummate Art Deco classic. In very good condition.
Diamonds have been known to increase self awareness, and unhook negative energies. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .25 Ct European Cut Diamond (F, VS2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Milgrain Engravings
• Size 5.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!