The Eloa ring is a timeless antique square diamond engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1930's.The ring features a dazzling .25 carat old European cut diamond of G color, VS2 clarity, flanked by 6 single cut diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in platinum, finished with delicate millegrain engravings. A gorgeous and delicate ring, in excellent condition.
Engagement Rings - Engagement rings have a rich history all their own, having been passed through different generations, relationships, and love stories. Because of the ring's ages and how they’ve been produced, our collection is always ethical and conflict free, and the metals are eco-friendly. Nothing has the same romantic and expressive appeal as an Art Deco ring.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .25 Ct European Cut Diamond (G, VS2)
• Vintage Milgrain Engravings Circa 1930's
• Currently Ring Size 5 and Easily Sized
• European Cut Diamond Set in Platinum
• Guaranteed Conflict Free