The Talla ring is an original vintage engagement ring featuring a dazzling .40 carat old mine cut diamond (H color and VS2 clarity), flanked by glorious filigree engravings. Crafted in the 1940's in two-tone gold, 14 Kt white gold atop a 14 Kt rosy-yellow gold ring, finished with delicate milgrain engravings. A lovely ring, in very good condition.
Choosing an engagement ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. Each engagement ring was originally designed and expertly handmade by artisans of their time. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Vintage Engagement Ring Circa 1940's
• .40 Ct Old Mine Cut Diamond (H, VS2)
• Size 5.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt Two Tone Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC