The Madaliene ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1930's. This Art Deco diamond and sapphire halo engagement ring features a .35 carat old mine cut diamond, residing in a geometric octagonal frame. The diamond is surrounded by a delicate halo of 8 synthetic baguette sapphires and 16 old mine cut diamond accents. Crafted in platinum (14 kt white gold ring shank), beautifully accentuated with milgrain engravings. A rare, one of a kind vintage ring. They don't come any finer. In very good condition.
Sapphire Ring – Often associated with royalty, sapphires mean loyalty, purity, trust, focus, and honesty. Create your own history by finding that perfect sapphire engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• Mine Cut Diamond .35 Carat (F SI1)
• Vintage Synthetic Sapphire Accents .40 ctw
• European Cut Diamond Accents .80 Ctw ( F SI1)
• Size 4.75 and Easily Sized
• Platinum and 14 Kt Ring Shank
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping