The Kammie ring is an authentic vintage octagonal engagement ring circa 1930's. The ring features a .15 carat old mine cut diamond of G color, SI2 clarity, set in a two tiered octagonal frame. The diamond is flanked by 4 synthetic kite and triangular shaped sapphires accents. Handcrafted in 18 karat white gold, completed with swirls of metal work and filigree engravings. A rare, lovely Art Deco ring. In excellent condition.
Sapphire Ring – Often associated with royalty, sapphires mean loyalty, purity, trust, focus, and honesty. Create your own history by finding that perfect vintage gemstone ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .15 ct Mine Cut Diamond (G, SI2)
• Vintage Synthetic Sapphire Accents
• Size 5.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18 kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC