The Pamella ring is an authentic vintage diamond ring circa 1940's. The ring features a bright-white .10 carat transitional cut diamond, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by 4 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in 14 karat white gold, atop a 14 kt rose gold ring, accentuated with open metal work and milgrain engravings. A delicate and classic vintage ring. In excellent condition.
Vintage Rings - Gold is known as a master healer and a symbol of abundance, potential and purity. Create your own history by finding that perfect vintage engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Vintage Diamond Ring Circa 1940's
• .10 Ct Transitional Cut Diamond (F, VS2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 8.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt Two Tone Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC