The Camilla ring is an authentic Victorian engagement ring circa 1900's. This unique mine cut diamond engagement ring showcases an AGI certified .45 carat old mine cut diamond of H color, SI1 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by 6 mine cut diamond accents. Crafted in 14 karat white gold, atop a 14 kt rose gold ring, completed with beautiful filigree and milgrain engravings. A classic and timeless Victorian jewel. In very good condition.
Old Mine Cut Diamond – One of the most popular but relatively conservative shapes, mine cut diamonds symbolize purity, eternity, wholeness, and unity with their timeless elegance. Create your own history by finding the perfect vintage engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Victorian Engagement Ring Circa 1900's
• .45 Ct Old Mine Cut Diamond (H, SI1)
• .90 Ctw Mine Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 5.75 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt Rose and White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC