The Sylvia ring is an authentic Art Nouveau engagement ring circa 1910. The ring features a .15 carat old European cut diamond of H color, SI1 clarity. The diamond is surrounded by 4 natural Burma sapphires and 20 rose cut diamond accents. Crafted in platinum atop an 18 karat yellow gold ring. A unique and very special vintage piece. In very good condition.
Sapphire Ring – Often associated with royalty, sapphires mean loyalty, purity, trust, focus, and honesty. The sharpness of the marquise shape signifies a strong will but with both elegance and opulence, as well as a hint of glamour. Create your own history by finding that perfect vintage engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Nouveau Engagement Ring Circa 1910
• .15 Ct Old European Cut Diamond (H, SI1)
• Vintage Sapphire and Rose Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 5 and Easily Sized
• Platinum and 18 Karat Yellow Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC