The Sylvia ring is an authentic Art Nouveau engagement ring circa 1910. The ring features a .15 carat old European cut diamond of H color, SI1 clarity. The diamond is surrounded by 4 natural Burma sapphires and 20 rose cut diamond accents. Crafted in platinum atop an 18 karat yellow gold ring. A unique and very special vintage piece. In very good condition.
Choosing a vintage ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. You get to imagine who wore these antique or vintage rings. Was the ring you’re considering worn by a statesman, or a Hollywood star? Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
Sapphire is the gemstone of wisdom and royalty, cultivating expression, instinct and meditation. A stone of insight, power, and strength, the sapphire is associated with the throat Chakra.
• Art Nouveau Ring Circa 1910
• .15 Ct Old European Cut Diamond (H, SI1)
• Vintage Sapphire and Rose Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Milgrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 5 and Easily Sized
• Platinum and 18 Karat Yellow Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!