The Livi ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1940's. The ring features a natural light blue bezel set 2.50 carat marquis aquamarine. Crafted in 14 karat white gold, completed with open metal work and filigree engravings. A fun vintage cocktail piece! Can be worn on your left or right hand. In very good condition.
Aquamarine - believed to be a stone of courage and will help relieve suffering, apprehension and will protect against evil and negative vibrations. Aquamarine was well known to assist travelers on the water and is a stone in touch with spirits of the ocean and seas.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1940's
• 2.50 Ct Natural Aquamarine
• Vintage Filigree and Millegrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!