The Arianna ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Edwardian era circa 1920's. The ring features a bezel set .20 carat old European cut diamond of F color and SI1 clarity. The diamond is surrounded by 24 rose cut diamond accents. Crafted in platinum and 18 karat yellow gold, accentuated with swirls of open faced metal work and delicate milgrain engravings. A vintage treasure. They don't come any finer, in pristine condition.
Diamond – Classically elegant, diamond is the most popular engagement stone and stands for eternal love, clarity, perfection, purity, and faithfulness. Create your own history by finding the perfect vintage engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Edwardian Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• .18 Ct European Cut Diamond (F, SI1)
• .25 Ctw Rose Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 5.5 and Complementary Resizing
• Platinum and 18 Kt Yellow Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC