The Penna ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Victorian era, circa 1900's. This ring boasts a natural .35 carat oval cut Burma sapphire, surrounded by a delicate halo of twelve (12) rose cut diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in gleaming 10 kt rose gold, this is a sweet, delicate Victorian treasure. In good condition and very hard to find.
Sapphire Ring – Often associated with royalty, sapphires mean loyalty, purity, trust, focus, and honesty. Create your own history by finding the perfect sapphire engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Victorian Engagement Ring Circa 1900's
• Vintage Natural .35 Ct Burma Sapphire
• Vintage Rose Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 5.75 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 10K Rose Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC