The Charlise ring is an authentic vintage diamond engagement ring circa 1950's. The ring features an AGI certified .60 carat old transitional cut diamond of G color, I1 clarity, residing in a circular frame. The diamond is flanked by 2 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in 14 kt white gold, completed with milgrain engravings and a side gallery heart motif. A sweet vintage delight! In very good condition.
Vintage Rings - Choosing a vintage ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. You get to imagine who wore these antique or vintage rings. Was the ring you’re considering worn by a statesman, or a Hollywood star? Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Vintage Ring Circa 1950's
• .60 Ct AGI Certificate Diamond (G, I1)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Filigree Milgrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 5.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free